[TechAssist] Re: Furnace control Module Weil-McLain

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:25:12 -0400

Are the parts on it identifiable? Have you checked the caps, resistors,
diodes to see if they are in tolerance of what they are marked? Checking
the "normal" parts is the first thing to do. Then get the numbers and
start tracking down the flip-flops, nand gates, optoisolators, etc.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"