[TechAssist] Re: Furnace control Module Weil-McLain

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:17:36 -0500

Look at it if you were responsible for maintaining the TV's and someone else
wanted to rebuild a power supply.
Would you still want to warranty any failures with the TV IF the power
supply was not repaired properly ?

Don't get me wrong Warren, I maintain just about anything that goes wrong at
my church (at my own expense) so I see you are just wanting to be a good
Samaritan.
God bless you!
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx