[TechAssist] Re: Epson Printer - WON'T PRINT

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:17:06 -0600

Bil, (assuming they are full of ink) that is probably the
print head.  Same thing happened with my Stylus Photo and it
cost $61 at the CHEAPEST place for a new print head!  Try
http://www.inkcarts.com/  and enter this code below for 20%
off any order.
THANKYOU20

Also ask Stephanie from Vance Baldwin, they are having a
clearance on printer supplies.  stephanieb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner