[TechAssist] Epson Printer - WON'T PRINT

  • From: "Bil Green" <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:48:54 -0800

Epson Stylus Color 860
Printer

EXTREMELY faint lettering visible (only bits &
pieces - often nothing at all)

I performed many cleaning cycles, including using
cartridges filled with 409 cleaner (has worked
well for someone else)

Pulled the heads and soaked them in window
cleaner (another tried and proven fix) - still works
the same

Can someone tell me of a simple procedure to
isolate which area is causing almost no printing?
(Epson printers do not have the heads in the print
cartridges).

Thank,

Bil

To unsubscribe write to: