[TechAssist] Re: Computer problem

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:05:11 -0500

Gee, and all this time I thought WE were the pro's.
Anyway, ASSUMING, spelled ASS-U-ME'ing, the files on the HD are NOT
corrupt and no viruses or other garbage since we pro's all keep our
computers in excellent shape, a $100.00 upgrade is just as good as a
$400.00, or whatever, full version. Also, a full install from an upgrade
version onto a new or re formatted hd is no problem as long as you have
a copy of whatever the required version that your are upgrading from on
hand. End of subject for me, and this is the last, final, non -
technical pose I will reply to with an opinion. Just to darn many
opinions out there and it goes on forever.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana