[TechAssist] Re: Computer problem

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Intrepid Video Support <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:47:01 -0700

Both Ad-aware and Search & Destroy work well to remove spyware.
I use both and each one finds totally different stuff. Best to
also install SpywareBlaster. This program keeps most spyware
from getting on your system in the first place (which Search
and destroy is supposed to do also, but doesn't).

Just as important as using these programs is keeping them
updated. Don't overlook this. Ad-aware has updates quite
often lately. S & D doesn't seem to we updating the last
month or so.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green