[TechAssist] Re: Citizen TV/VCR JCTV1591 and JCTV3091

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:11:21 -0400

Just a quick update on this one...or both..actually.

There is a 2 pin plug that connects from the deck to the board.
When the deck is pulled up...this 2 pin plug becomes unseated fron the PC
board.
So when the deck is remounted....the led that is connected to these pins
does not reseat properly.

So...thanks for sending me in the right direction guys. This fixes both
units. One was my own...so no money made there.;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx