[TechAssist] Re: Can LA7838 be replaced by LA7837?

  • From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gary McCartney" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 00:52:09 -0500

We'll get this worked out after Christmas..don't know what the big
discusssion is about. Both IC's are available..if it calls for a 7837..use a
7837...if it calls for a 7838..use a 7838.
    Unless this is going to be another 110/220 discussion.
This is not a modification, nor should it be relevant...since both IC's are
readily available.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada