[TechAssist] Re: Can LA7838 be replaced by LA7837?

  • From: "Chris Gorsch" <cgorsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 22:40:51 -0600

I have interchanged these more times than I can remember, there is no
difference period, any size crt. Naturally if U have defective caps, diodes
in circuit neither will work correctly.
Ski
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
BLESS AMERICA, PLEASE GOD!
SKI-CHRIS GORSCH
ZACHARY, LA.
cgorsch@xxxxxxx  If Replying, Please Include Copy of Message
"Whatever it is the government does, sensible Americans would prefer that
the government do it to somebody else."-- PJ Orourke