[TechAssist] Re: CTC203 how to turn off Guide Plus

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:20:35 -0400

Eric;
Go to your Guide Plus settings.
Fill in the proper info there. Let it know if your on cable...antenna...etc.
Just happened to have one here the other day...couldn't figure out how to
get it in the Cable Mode.

Keep in mind...I believe you need the Remote with the "Guide" button.

Something else...when your "Guide+" comes up...with the proper
remote..scroll right...there are more settings you will not normally see on
your screen.

Must be hell for Seniors.;-)

-Ed-

-Ed-