[TechAssist] Re: CTC203 No Video (after shorted HOT)

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Electric Medic <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:31:32 -0800

Thanks Perry,

This set doesn't have a PIP module. In place of that it has an
interface board for the AV jacks. I did have one of those 3.3V
regulators go bad and the set would just click on and off 4
times and quit.

--
Best regards,
 Bil                            mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday, December 19, 2002, 9:52:44 PM, you wote: