[TechAssist] Re: CTC187CL - No Raster-Has audio & HV

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:01:20 -0600

Phil,

Do you have a bright gray raster? If so, check the collector voltage on the
video outputs. I had a CTC187, that had a slick gray raster and it also
would intermittanly flutter. The voltage on the collectors of the video
outputs was low, approx. 87v. Found open coil L5001 that solved the problem.

                                            Dan Webster
                                            Webster's TV
                                            Shullsburg, Wi.