[TechAssist] Re: CTC187CL - No Raster-Has audio & HV

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:49:06 -0600

OK.  Q5004 on the kine board is called output bias and connectos to each of
the drive transistors thorough a 130 ohm resistor.  The collector is 2.1v,
to r5011 680 ohms into the 7.6v run supply.  The base is connected to the
7.6v run through r5019 a 4700 ohm resistor, to ground via r5020 1200 ohms
and c5004 1uf.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr