[TechAssist] Re: CTC140 RVM2630..missing cable channels? Snowafter 64.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics)" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:05:10 -0400

Perry;
    All you do is load a self-explanotory article from the net. Keep it on
you computer file. When this question comes up, give the customer the 1 page
print out..save your precious time. I did that for the RCA Lawsuit they had
on their tuners CTC175/177 etc. When a customer wanted me to explain what
was wrong with the set, I would hit the printer, I was even stapling the
explanation to their bill, because the write up showed what the maximum cost
could be, and since mine was always below maximum, I felt good giving them
the info.

-Ed-

Electric Medic  The above is the reply to your message dated    7/27/02 9:38
PM