[TechAssist] Re: CTC140 RVM2630..missing cable channels? Snowafter 64.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics)" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:43:07 -0400

Take in account when that owner's Manual was written. At time they did not
realize that the tuner technology would be obsolete. We have been doing RCA
since 1963...trust me...it's the facts. Their VCR's went the same way.

-Ed-

Tech Repair CD support  The above is the reply to your message dated
7/27/02 9:23 PM