[TechAssist] Re: 2nd try Ctc177 horizontal Collapses when ant is connected

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:33:18 -0500

I'm surprised no one thought of this earlier but Damon could be right,
leave the ant/cable disconnected and go into service menu, (press/hold
MENU while pressing POWER then VOLUME UP) then if you can read the
numbers press volume up till the VXX gets to 76 (if you can't read the
numbers just hit the volume up 76 times) then hit channel up one time,
the VXX number should be 10, 11 or 12 or close to that, if not use
volume up and/or down to "make it so" as the captain says. Then just hit
the power switch and it's fixed! ??
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics