[TechAssist] Re: 2SC4834

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:00:10 -0400

ACME has them for $1.89 or $16.99 for 10.  Glen at ACME is hard to beat in
most ways other than selection.  They do not have as broad an inventory as
others.

Orders over $50 free shipping.

ElectroSound is a good supplier, too, but I try to use nearby suppliers like
ACME, Tritronics, and Vance Baldwin because we usually get orders the next
day with ground shipping.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd