[TCUG] wacky idea's

  • From: "Scott Denyer" <SDenyer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:34:38 +0100

As far as wacky idea's go I would still like to see kerbside detection
with far side ped heads. Having the ability to cancel an all round ped
stage would ease congestion at most if not all of my sites. For your
info all of my junction sites do have far side ped heads and an all
round ped stage. I am not a fan of nearside indicators especially in
busy areas where it only takes one person to obscure the nearside
indicator.

cheers

Scott Denyer IEng MICE

Engineer - Urban Traffic Control

Planning & Transportation

Perth & Kinross Council

Pullar House

35 Kinnoull Street

Perth PH1 5GD

Phone   01738 476517

Fax        01738 476510

Mobile  07771 814816

The information in this email is confidential and is meant solely for
the intended recipients. The information contained in this email may
not be the views of Perth & Kinross Council. It is possible for email
to be falsified and the sender cannot be held responsible for the
integrity of the information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately and delete this email.