[TCUG] Visibility At Puffin Crossings

  • From: "Stephen Parkinson" <SFParkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:04:29 +0100

Dear All

I am currently looking at a design for a proposed Puffin Crossing where ther=
e is some debate about its optimum location. I am interested to know how eve=
ryone interprets the visibility requirements for crossings as listed in tabl=
e 1 of LTN 02/95. My understanding would be that this relates to visibility=
 to the primary signal pole, is this how everyone else interprets it?

Thanks

Stephen=20

Stephen Parkinson
Traffic Signals Engineer
Somerset County Council
County Hall
Taunton
TA1 4DY

Tel : 01823 358110

--=20
This communication is intended solely for the person (s) or organisation to=
 whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged
and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient (s),=
 you must not copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify t=
he sender and copy the message to
ICTHelpDesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Individuals are advised that by replying to, or sending an e-mail message to=
 Somerset County Council, you accept
that you have no explicit or implicit expectation of privacy.

In line with the Surveillance and Monitoring Policy, any e-mail messages (an=
d attachments) transmitted over the=20
Council=92s network may be subject to scrutiny.