[TCUG] Tr2500a

  • From: "Wheatley,Graham \(Environmental Services\)" <Graham.Wheatley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:15:38 -0000

Dear All
We seem to have lost our original electronic Tr2500 (Tr2210) controller
specification
forms.
Does anyone out there have an electric link or know where I can access
an up to
date copy.

Thanks

Graham Wheatley
Senior Projects Engineer

--
Think before you print! Save energy and paper.
Do you really need to print this email?

You can find out more about us by visiting 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk'.  If you
want to work for us go to our job pages on 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs'.  You
can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.

Please Note:

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and may contain personal
views that are not the views of Derbyshire County Council. It is intended
solely for the addressee. If this email was sent to you in error please notify
us by replying to the email. Once you have done this please delete the email
and do not disclose, copy, distribute, or rely on it.

Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the
contents of this email may be disclosed.

Derbyshire County Council reserves the right to monitor both sent and received
emails.