[TCUG] Re: Sunk Controllers and Black Poles

  • From: "Richard Berry" <richard.berry5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:17:42 -0000

Perhaps pole wise we need to return to the good old days of spiral finials
on the top and a cast "scultured" base to the pole.

To solve Pauls water problem perhaps a suitably placed pump could double to
drain the pit and create an attractive water feature to further disguise the
site!!!!
Sorry it's been a long week!!!!!!
Richard B