[TCUG] Re: Something for Friday

  • From: "Pearson, Chris" <Chris.Pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:28:58 +0100

Oh dear - Attack of The IT Fun Police.

Well, I can definitely say its not porn - although to some on here it =
might be :-)

But anyway, the clippet does seem to accurately portray the laymans =
understanding of traffic control - "why am I waiting at this red light?" =
etc etc.

Admittedly its a spiel to get funding for a full documentary toward the =
end of the clip, but the middle bit is interesting enough.=20

Chris Pearson
Traffic Systems Engineer
Milton Keynes Council

visit the official Milton Keynes web site at =
http://www.mkweb.co.uk/mkcouncil

**** This e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential =
and intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which =
is privileged.  If you are not the intended addressee, you must not =
disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance of this e-mail or =
attachments.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete =
it and notify us as soon as possible.

The anti-virus software used by Milton Keynes Council is updated =
regularly in an effort to minimise the possibility of viruses infecting =
our systems. However, you should be aware that there is no absolute =
guarantee that any files attached to this e-mail are virus free.****