[TCUG] Re: Signal ducting

  • From: "Wallis, Ian" <Ian.Wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:51:36 +0100

In Derby we battle on with a fully ducted system.  It can be difficult
sometimes but usually we can get around most obstacles.  We also use swept-T
ducts where there isn't room for a chamber.  In rare cases we build chambers
to fit around services from bricks or slabs to maintain the integrity of the
system.  Incidentally we have found that our local electricity company will
agree to the filling in of some of their huge chambers because their current
standards don't include for chambers.  This can free up useful areas of
footway.

Ian Wallis