[TCUG] Re: PTC-1/Remote monitoring

  • From: "Morar Jag \(ST\)" <Jag.Morar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:30:13 +0100

Hi Tim,

I can't see how the Gemini RM can work in the PTC1 environment.=20

Currently we are developing the RM application that will reside
alongside the controller application on the Linux platform and be able
to interface to our RM instation using TfL protocols.

Jag Morar=20
Transport for London
Directorate of Traffic Operations
25 Eccleston Place=20