[TCUG] Re: PEEK TSP CONTROLLERS - Any problems? [Scanned]

  • From: "Peter Jones" <Peter.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:11:33 +0000

I painted all my controllers blue... never had a problem since!

Peter Jones
Principal Traffic Systems Engineer

Phone: +44 (0) 151 934 4254
Fax:     +44 (0) 151 934 2850

Sefton MBC - UTC
3rd Floor
Magdalen House
30 Trinity Road
Bootle
L20 3NJ

>>> "Sunil Budhdeo" <Sunil.Budhdeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 29/01/2008
13:29 >>>
Grahame

We have in the past replaced a controller with a long history of
faults,with a more reliable controller.

The Controller was suppled by us,recharge the developer for the
controller
and installed by our contractors(no cost for instulation)Problem
solved?

Sunil
Sunil Budhdeo
Team Leader