[TCUG] Re: High Reflective backing boards

  • From: "Alistair McIntyre" <Alistair.McIntyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:48:41 +0100

Polymer Solutions did a demonstration site for us free of charge. It is a
permanent solution to fading backing boards using UPVC strips with high
reflectivity tape. We have not used it anywhere else as all our backing
boards are fitted with reflective tape anyway. Polymer Solutions say they
use a higher grade of tape than our standard but whether it is worth the
extra expense is debatable.

Alistair McIntyre
Traffic Signals Engineer