[TCUG] Diagonal Ped Crossings at Junctions

  • From: "Steve Wood" <steve.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TCUG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:45:28 +0100

We are considering using this option for an upgrade to an existing site
in our area and I understand there have been a couple of sites where
this design has been used.

I would appreciate some info and contact details to discuss the
effectiveness of this approach.

I am particularly interested in how the design meets the needs of the
visually impaired and disabled, as well as the effect of timings on
capacity and congestion.

Thanks for your assistance.

Steve Wood
UTC Supervisor