[TCUG] Re: Contract Price Index [No Viruses detected]

  • From: "Land, Dave" <DLand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:23:00 +0100

We use four elements for our cost increases;
Central Statistical Office, Transport Table 18.2 for Transport,
Department of Employment Earnings Index Table 5.3 (Elect Eng) as published
in the "Employment Gazette" for Labour,
MM19 Business Monitor 1990 Bases for Materials, and
Central Statistics Office, Monthly Digest of Statistics, Table 18.1 "All
Items".
The proportion of each of the above elements is agreed between ourselves and
the Contractor prior to the Contract being awarded.
Regards
Dave Land
Northumberland County Council
01670 533952