[TCUG] Re: BVPI 165

  • From: "Tony Sharp" <Tony.Sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:51:26 -0000

Now I might be wrong here (what, me, never!) but despite what the AC
might think with their little 'lists' telling them what is and isn't 165
compliant I have always assumed that it is up to the LA to decide what
it is measuring (within reason!) and how it complies.
The AC should be checking that we ARE accessing sites and to what
criterion we are measuring BUT what we measure is up to us (unless
someone wants to disagree?)

That said when posts are some distance into the footway or where
requested we have fitted such reflective bands

Tony

Anthony Sharp=20
Engineer (Traffic Signals)=20
Highways

South Gloucestershire Council=20
Broad lane, Yate BS37 7PN=20

Tel:    (01454) 86 3605=20
Fax:   (01454) 86 3757=20

Find out more about the work of the Highways Section at:
www.southglos.gov.uk/highways

=20

=20