[TCUG] Re: BT questions

  • From: "sunil budhdeo" <sunilbudhdeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:26:13 +0000

Hi Phil

You can put a t12 out on sit and use it as a concentratorwith alll spures
linking of the one t12.

You can use the old point to point circuits on t12 as you are doing so now
inleicester.The cost is high for this circuir because you get chargeed for
the readial distance.

If You still want some more information please give me a call. Sunil Budhdeo

Traffic Signals Operations Manager
Tel: 0115 9419884
Mob:07803199090 >From: "Philip Selvidge" >Reply-To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [TCUG] BT questions >Date: Fri, 24 Oct
200316:22:29 +0100 >>Q1 >>Has anyone experience of a Siemens product that
replaced the old concentrators >which is a remote processor attached to a
kilostream link back to the UTC centre. >Radials from the processor can be
BTor our own cable. I have an application for it if >suitable of a compact
area that is well covered with ducting and has a very high >density of
signals. This, if it works would be one of the options. >>Q2 >>Do you order
2or 4 wire circuits for Tele 12 OTU's. I had thought that only the >EPS42 (4
wire) was suitable but am now told that a particular 2 wire is suitable
>though marginally slower and has marginally less capacity. What is the
circuit type, >is it usable, what constrainsts does it have. Is it cheaper?
//www.freelists.org/webpage/tcug