[TCUG] Andrew Westwood/EH/BSQ/BHC is out of the office.

  • From: Andrew.Westwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:01:11 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  26/10/2004 and will not return until
01/11/2004.

Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which
is prohibited by law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error please notify the sender immediately.  Thank you in
anticipation of your co-operation.

You can visit our website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk

Please consider the environment, only print out this email if absolutely
necessary.