[TCUG] Re: 0361 communication with a Chameleon

  • From: "Robert Mansell" <Robert.Mansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:38:47 +0100

The commands you are using are the correct ones, I'm not sure if they are case
sensitive though, did you try them in lower case?

Otherwise, you may need to check the Chameleon has the correct version of
software. I think we were the first authority to use Chameleons on street in
MCE0361 mode when we has them installed last year. I checked the software build
on a Chameleon, typing sid gives 97-5112 Release 1-03A. If your software is
older than this, you may need to ask for a newer version from Peek in order to
get the 0361 support. We also had some units installed this year, they have
version 97-5112 Release 3-01A.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Robert Mansell