[tccrockets] Re: e-mail

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:17:53 -0700

So basically no cause for alarm.
DMARC is being put on the freelists site and this a good thing (less spam,
phishing, etc)

AOL and Outlook users are sufferint the most right now since a) Outlook has
some serious bugs and b) AOL doesn't use email authentication.

More info can be found here: http://dmarc.org/faq.html

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:54 AM, aaron hagadorn <hagadornclassics@xxxxxxxxx