[tccrockets] Re: e-mail

  • From: "Jimmy Franco" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "aldocyber3@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:09:42 -0700

TESTING 123
Mine seems to have worked, but I have a new sent from email address,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

That Nike race was great fun. Gary W. said he did not think he could win cause
his bird is heavy.
This proves the power of the mighty K2045. The sound that came off the pads was
awesome!

Jimmy F.
TRA 12524