[tccrockets] Re: e-mail

  • From: Gene Engelgau <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:15:12 -0700

The ROC list is also based on Freelists and they are having problems as
well.  I'm getting all the email.

-Gene

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
KI6IBL, NAR 86770 / TRA 12243 - L3
Fruitychutes (dot) com - Consumer and Aerospace Recovery Solutions
www.f <http://www.facebook.com/fruitychutes>acebook (dot) com/fruitychutes
408-499-9050