[tccrockets] Re: Tripoli Central California- October Skies Launch -This Weekend- October 17-19 2014

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jwkelly@xxxxxxxxxx" <jwkelly@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Gentile <smmike@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gene Engelgau <gene.engelgau@xxxxxxxxx>, "shawn.stephens" <shawn.stephens@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "jfd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:17:48 -0700

Hi Folks,

T - 2 days and counting --Wednesday update for you all:

- Mike (BAR) will be out Friday AM
- Gene (FruityChutes) will be out Friday afternoon
- John (Visalia Hobbies) will be out on Friday afternoon (Gene, we should
give John a demo of all your UAV stuff ...)
- Tom A will setup the cert list with final times for his team over
Saturday/Sunday with the guidelines we've sent, I'm printing it out
Thursday night and everyone can plan Cert schedule around that for time
allocation.
- NOTAMS issued for Friday/Saturday (one more tomorrow) - we are go for
Saturday night launch until 10PM!
- Shirts are getting printed - Rob will pick them up tomorrow get out
Friday!
- Mike Smith has the trailer and the batteries are getting topped off
- Mike Stoop has sent some cool Raffle prizes and they will be delivered
today!

Thanks everyone and more tomorrow!
-James

PNG image