[tccrockets] Re: Tripoli Central California- October Skies Launch -This Weekend- October 17-19 2014

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas Atchison <toma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:28:52 -0700

Thanks Tom,

That would be great; also ask them to sign up to our chat list (sign up
here, anyone else in the To line please do the same).
//www.freelists.org/list/tccrockets

Yes, we do have competitions and fun events; usually at the big  launches.
They range in topics and technology areas.

Best regards,
-James