[tccrockets] Re: Tripoli Central California- October Skies Launch -This Weekend- October 17-19 2014

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas Atchison <toma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:38:23 -0700

Tom,

See my last email.

We have 12 high power pads, we can cycle 12 students per hour, and we've
allocated 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday to accommodate the load.
No, we will not fly them all on Saturday for the reasons I previously
outlined.

If the last schedule I've provided does not work for you, pick half of the
students you want to certify on Saturday and we can do the rest at the next
launch.

Thank you and best regards,
-James