[tccrockets] Re: Shikra 24

  • From: save children <theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 03:44:05 +0000

Cliff

Great explanation, thanks.

Charlie Wittman, RG, CEG, REA, Director, Advocates for Children and Families
CCHR Board of Advisors, theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx
PO Box 10, Los Gatos, CA 95031,
Main ACF WWW site:: http://www.theacf.org
CRIN: http://www.crin.org/organisations/viewOrg.asp?ID=1774
CCHR: www.cchr.org
NCFJwest, Divorce/child custody www.ncfjwest.org
KI6PQQ
LUNAR #1405, http://www.lunar.org
Aero-Pac # 699 http://www.aeropac.org
NAR [L3] #85655, http://www.nar.org
Tripoli [L3} #11202 www.tripoli.org

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:25:55 +0000
From: gary-walker@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Shikra 24

Great explanation Cliff....  but...   what if it cork-screws?

Sorry, just messin' with ya!  That actually was a very good explanation for us
"gotta see it on paper", visual types.

GW