[tccrockets] Re: FW: [Flickr] rwdiehl shared their Flickr set with you.

  • From: Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:01:43 -0800 (PST)

Nice pics Rob

--- On Sun, 2/19/12, Rob Diehl <rwdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rob Diehl <rwdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: FW: [Flickr] rwdiehl shared their Flickr set with you.
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 10:04 AM

If you see your rocket, just add a comment with your info and the rocket info
and I will add it to the description.  The pics should be shared now.  From:
tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rob Diehl
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:59 AM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] FW: [Flickr] rwdiehl shared their Flickr set with you.  I
just moved to flickr.  Still trying to figure it out.  Here is the link to the
set.  If you guys let me know which rockets are yours I can update the
descriptions.  You can also find them with the tags “TCC Rockets”  I am going
to try and set them so you can download if you  want them.  Rob

Hi rwdiehl!rwdiehl shared their Flickr set with you.Feb2012A set by rwdiehlpics
from yesterday Don't want to receive messages from Flickr members via email?
Change your notification settings. To report abuse, click here. Your use of
Flickr is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and the
Flickr Community Guidelines