[tccrockets] Re: More Photos?

  • From: Leslie Stephens <ahansom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 23:10:34 -0700

Hi Steve

As Always great photo's.   Aren't digital cameras great, makes it easy to take
hundreds and hundreds of photos without the hassle of developing and then
storing the negatives and pictures.   I was wondering if you had any of my
Kraken that I shredded?  We launched right after you and Eric launched the Nest
rocket on Saturday and maybe some more photos of the Goblin-Red Max drag race
photo you posted.

Thanks
Andy Hansom