[tccrockets] Re: More Photos?

  • From: Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 08:03:22 -0800 (PST)

Man thank God you take all these pictures, I get to feel like I was there. I
was there Saturday most of the day but these pics are awesome.

thanks

ben

From:  Richard King <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:02 PM
To:  TCC <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [tccrockets] Re: Photos?

Thanks Steve!  Some of you are getting professional pics.  I can see a better
camera in my future........  Meanwhile, I will content myself with all the
great shots you are taking. RK From:
Steve Jurvetson Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 9:42 PMTo:
tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Photos? RK, Here is another:
 http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8047/8132552321_62cb3a7aa2_o.jpg Again, let me
know if you want more airborne shots as I pan up on each launch and get a
bunch. From
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/8133837834/#comment72157631877772900
From: Richard King <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:53 AM
To: TCC <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Thanks Jim!  Great shots as usual. RK From:
JimN469897@xxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:51 AMTo:
tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Photos? I think this is
yours. In a message dated 10/22/2012 9:28:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:I was wondering if anyone caught a pic of my rocket
going up.  It was the mostly white with colored nose and fins on an M1939.  I
barely got to see it myself as the button got pushed before I could walk back
from arming the electronics.  Hopefully someone
 else had enough of a heads up to get a pic? Thanks!Richard