[tccrockets] Re: Launch Pads

  • From: Ryan Reynolds <rcflyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:06:21 -0800

FYI... I've been watching the weather this morning. It's still too early to
tell exactly what's going to happen, but this is the current prediction
using numbers from weather underground.

  *Time*

*Temp (F)*

*Dew Point (F)*

*Cloud Base (Ft)*

*Chance Rain %*

*Cloud Cover*

6:00 AM

46.00

46.00

0

< 60%

<100%

7:00 AM

46.00

46.00

0

60%

100%

8:00 AM

49.00

48.00

227

60%

92%

9:00 AM

52.00

50.00

455

60%

83%

10:00 AM

55.00

52.00

682

60%

75%

11:00 AM

56.33

51.33

1136

60%

75%

12:00 PM

57.67

50.67

1591

60%

75%

1:00 PM

59.00

50.00

2045

60%

75%

2:00 PM

59.67

50.00

2197

63%

78%

3:00 PM

60.33

50.00

2348

67%

80%

4:00 PM

61.00

50.00

2500

70%

83%

5:00 PM

59.67

50.67

2045

67%

85%

6:00 PM

58.33

51.33

1591

63%

88%

7:00 PM

57.00

52.00

1136

60%

90%

The National Weather Service is a little rosier in it's temperature/dew
point numbers.  Their predictions indicate the cloud base at 10:00am would
be ~1800 ft. maxing out at ~2727ft around 1pm.

- Ryan