[tccrockets] Re: Launch Pads

  • From: Cliff Sojourner <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:28:09 -0800

my son and his two friends want to fly their TARC rocket, and also he wants to fly his 5" Jayhawk and 5" Mercury Redstone. And I want to fly some HPR.

all those rockets have rail buttons so would work on the quad pod.

I can bring some LPR and MPR launch equipment. I have an AT Mustang and a G80 that needs some exercise.

Also, Jack we are going to raid your trailer, need some stuff!!

Cliff

On 2012-11-15 18:53, Jack Garibaldi wrote:

I never heard back from anyone bringing the equipment trailer except Richard said 50/50 for him so I will load a quad pod up if there are no post before I leave tomorrow so at least if no one shows I will be able to fly something by myself.