[tccrockets] Re: Launch Pads

  • From: mike bailey <aerofabb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 03:06:41 -0500 (EST)

its too bad, Rocketry Planet is closing, i received this email:

This is an email from 'Rocketry Planet'

Message:
I'm very sorry to inform all you loyal Rocketry Planeteers that tonight I am
closing down Rocketry Planet. Mark, Brad, and I are not certain whether this is
"good-bye" or simply "see ya later", but if it's "good-bye" we want you all to
know it's been a pleasure serving you. If it's "see ya later" then eventually
we
will have some kind of archive propped up somewhere. There are a lot of
independent variables: resources, time, expertise, cooperation from Virtbiz. I
will try to get a site going this weekend to keep you all posted. It will be
the
Rocketry Planet domain, but it will be on a different server (probably Google
sites or WordPress). That will be transparent to you all. I will just use it to
keep you all informed.
Steve

      On 2012-11-15 18:53, Jack Garibaldi wrote:

I never heard back from anyone bringing the          equipment trailer except
Richard said 50/50 for him so I will          load a quad pod up if there are
no post before I leave          tomorrow so at least if no one shows I will be
able to fly          something by myself.