[tccrockets] Re: July Launch

  • From: Cliff Sojourner <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Aidan sojourner <aidan.sojourner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:50:19 -0700

On 2015-07-19 10:01, Eric Melville wrote:

I am editing now and will post shortly. Of course, I am totally self centered when

it comes to flights and I do not have a single rocket shot other than my own. I did

get one of the Aiden L static test, though!

OK, finally got to a place with wifi to upload. here's the 210 frames per second slow-motion of the L static test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hFb65pObI

enjoy! maybe Aidan will fill in details of the motor, it's an interesting design.

sorry didn't trim the first realtime second of nothing which means 7 seconds on the video. the focus isn't perfect, the video looks fine in 640x480. there is a way to get the camera to precision focus but it is too hard in the heat and sun.