[tccrockets] Re: July Launch

  • From: Mike Hubble <michaelhubble87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:15:27 -0700

Excellent. Thanks James!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:12 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great! Once I get the exact field I will send out details.
Basically it's up or down Kamm 2/3 blocks.

Most likely we will be at the field we were last time (down the street).
I will send details later and definitely in the morning before 9am.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Mike Hubble <michaelhubble87@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Getting pumped for Saturday! Are we at the Del Norte launch site?

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 2:46 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey Folks,

NOTAM's issued!

Start getting ready for Saturday! :-)

-James

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Mike Hubble <michaelhubble87@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Excellent! I'll place an order tomorrow!

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Michael Gentile <smmike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

BAR will be there! See you there.

Mike @ BAR

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2015, at 2:40 PM, Mike Hubble <michaelhubble87@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Any motors going to be for sale at this launch? I know BARocketry is
coming out next month but I don't really know what the story is for July

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2015, at 7:43 AM, Eric Melville <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes! Awesome.

- iPhone mail

On Jul 11, 2015, at 9:33 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Getting ready for the launch next weekend guys!
Should be a lot of fun...
Weather looking good too -
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/93627?cm_ven=WOWs_voap&cm_cat=Generic&cm_ite=link&cm_pla=10-day

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Mike Smith <msmith9144@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Thursday, July 2, 2015, Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

work permitting I will haul the trailer, I will update you all if
something changes. So for now I am "That Guy"

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 11:38 PM, David W. White <
mr.wizard2015dww@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would in a minute unfortunately, I am not Going either! Instead
maybe Balls and October skies and am working on my truck and still need
electronics for my Rockets any how. Be much safer and wiser move on my
part, so later come fall is more realistic time frame for me, Peace and
be
Safe and Keep It up everyone! Davidwesleywhite@xxxxxxxxx. TRA325

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015, 10:57 AM James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Folks,

Do we have a volunteer to haul the trailer for our July Launch
(Saturday 07/18/15)?

Thank you!
-James

--