[tccrockets] Re: July Launch

  • From: "James F. Evans" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jamesevans2508@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:15:44 -0700

Great video. I enjoyed the trip up and down.

I want to be an astronaut now :-)

Jim

On Jul 19, 2015, at 10:01 AM, Eric Melville <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am editing now and will post shortly. Of course, I am totally self centered
when

it comes to flights and I do not have a single rocket shot other than my own.
I did

get one of the Aiden L static test, though!

If I sent a link to Rocketry Forum would most be able to view there? Direct
email

for images can be a bit of a space hog.

Oh, and my Punisher video is up. The I195 is no L935 but it was a nice flight
-

https://vimeo.com/133898311

On July 19, 2015 at 9:14 AM James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did anyone get some good lift off shots or videos? Fire away :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2015, at 9:05 PM, Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was a good launch, not too much carnage and it wasn't that hot. We now
how 2 away cell launch pads on hand and the new one looks killer (and
lighter).

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 4:52 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey Everyone

Just wanted to shout out and say thanks everyone for the great launch
today! Special thanks to Ben for trailer duty and thank you everyone for
the help in setup and teardown - that was the way to do it - everyone
pitches in a little and we get it done fast!

Best regards
-James

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2015, at 11:09 AM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Ben is hauling out the trailer this month (thank you Ben).

Waiver goes live tomorrow at 9AM.

I also just spoke with Steve - he said he would be in the same field
as last month - only we will setup in the dirt field (instead of the
Alfalfa)
(go down Kamm a little past Del Norte on the left hand side, see attached
picture)

See you all tomorrow AM!

Best regards
-James

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Jimmy Franco <Aldocyber3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
No special requirement to launch low power 1/2A – G impulse. Some Gs
required L1 cert.
TCC launch fees, $10 if over 14 years old free for 14 and under, launch as
much as you want.
We will have flight cards available at the launch so no need to print your
own, unless you just want to.

Jimmy F.
TRA 12524