[tccrockets] Re: DairyAire 2015

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:10:28 -0700

Awesome!! Thank you Ben!
Launch is a go!!!
🚀🚀🚀🚀

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can haul it out hopefully Thursday late afternoon. I have yet to work on
the Saturday evening refreshments. If Thursday doesn't work I would haul it
out early Friday. Thanks Richard for taking the lead for hauling it back.

Sent from my Bad To The Bone iPhone "HQF"

On Apr 21, 2015, at 9:29 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Just to re-iterate; we need someone to haul the trailer this year and the
sign-up sheet still looks really light..
Hoping some folks can help out for trailer duty and sign up for LCO/RSO
duties; we have little time.

Thank you
-James

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 4:39 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

It's 1 month until DairyArea 2015!

- Trailer: we need a volunteer to haul the trailer for the launch - if
we could have two volunteers for pick-up/drop-off we're good to go.

- Launch duty sign-up sheets: that is here (same as on Website, see the
DairyAire 2015 tab):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2Eg3wc-x5sZGt9msArdxqGA2sqrpAsDeS_grrGv6dk/edit?usp=sharing

If you haven't done this before, now is the time to learn!

- Food - John Kelly will provide a menu soon.

Thank you
-James
President, TCC