[tccrockets] Re: DairyAire 2015

  • From: Mike Hubble <michaelhubble87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 20:20:44 -0700

Will do. I'll bring an emergency bow tie just in case I find Bill Nye =P

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2015, at 5:17 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike, sorry to hear that and yes, understood. Please get some pictures!

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Mike Hubble <michaelhubble87@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I hate to say it fellas but I will not be able to make DairyAire after all.
I'll just have to cross my fingers for a June launch. Good news is I get to
go to the Space Tech Expo in Long Beach! I'll cross my fingers for a June
or July launch.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 4:39 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,

It's 1 month until DairyArea 2015!

- Trailer: we need a volunteer to haul the trailer for the launch - if
we could have two volunteers for pick-up/drop-off we're good to go.

- Launch duty sign-up sheets: that is here (same as on Website, see the
DairyAire 2015 tab):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2Eg3wc-x5sZGt9msArdxqGA2sqrpAsDeS_grrGv6dk/edit?usp=sharing

If you haven't done this before, now is the time to learn!

- Food - John Kelly will provide a menu soon.

Thank you
-James
President, TCC